San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
GAC School of Ballet presents Doxology
Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! Join the 175 dancers of the School of Ballet and the JH and SH Dance class electives as they praise Him in all genres of dance – ballet, jazz, tap, hip-hop, and lyrical in their spring recital Doxology.
- Saturday, April 22nd at 7:00 pm
- Sunday, April 23rd at 3:00 pm
Please note that the following classes only perform for one show so please make sure you are requesting tickets for the correct show as follows:
- (K3) Creative Movement - you perform on Saturday and Sunday
- (K4) Pre-Ballet A - you perform on Saturday
- (K4) Pre-Ballet B - you perform on Sunday
- (K5) Intro to Ballet A - you perform on Saturday
- (K5) Intro to Ballet B - you perform on Sunday
All seats are now available for purchase as of Tuesday 3/21/17 at 9:00 am. If you are on a Mac computer, please use Chrome to purchase your tickets. School of Ballet parents, if you have not received your complimentary tickets, please do this first. Please use your dancer’s new 7-digit GAC Student ID as the promotional code to receive your two tickets/per dancer/per show. If you are ordering complimentary tickets and purchased tickets, you will need to do this as 2 separate ticket orders.
What are my parking options for the event?
Parking is best found in front of the Long Forum and towards the Oakbrook side of the campus.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
We request that all guests bring their printed ticket so that we can ensure proper seating quickly and our ballet will begin on time!
What time should I arrive?
Doors open 20 minutes prior to the show, and we start right on time.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No outside food or drink is allowed in the Theatre, but there are wonderful options for food/snack nearby GAC. No flash photography is allowed during the event.
How can I see the seat map to pick my seats?
We have found that using Chrome or Firefox on a computer (not a phone) works the best. (If using a Mac, do not use Safari. Use Chrome or Firefox.)
- Click green GET SEATS button, or SELECT SEATS ON THE SEAT MAP.
- Enlarge Seat Map using the + or – signs.
- Click on the seats you want.
- Enter Promo Code (oldest dancer's new student ID).
- Click Check Out.
- Complete Registration Info.
- Go to your email and PRINT your tickets. Bring them to the recital, please.
Event Venue Map
When & Where
Greater Atlanta Christian School
Greater Atlanta Christian School invites YOU to join our community for some very special events. GAC is located conveniently 1/2 mile off I-85, Exit 101, and serves 1800 students from 6 weeks to 12th grade on 88 acres of a beautifully landscaped campus with 34 state of the art facilities.
Our Campus hosts multiple fine arts, athletic and community events, so be sure and check back often for other offerings! See why students come from 14 counties and over 100 zip codes to be a part of Greater Atlanta Christian School.
For more information, please visit our website, or call 770-243-2000.
Here are a few troubleshooting tips for online ticketing:
- Eventbrite works best with Chrome Browser (not Safari) and on a computer (not a phone)
- A confirmation pop up will appear after you have purchased a ticket, but will be blocked if your settings are set to block popups. Please check your email for a confirmation of the ticket purchase before resubmitting for tickets.
- If you are selecting your seats (rather than having the automatic option for Eventbrite to choose the best seats for you) please click the box "Got It" when the page opens for "We are setting up the Map." Eventbrite will start off by choosing a seat for your selection, but you can "de-select" the seat by clicking it and then reselect the seats you prefer.
- Students and "Over 65" receive a discount on some performances, but need to be purchased separately using the code, which is announced prior to the show.