San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Get the inside view on downtown living! Buy advance tickets to tour 9 apartment and condo buildings, all in one afternoon. On Saturday, September 21st between 11 AM and 5 PM, you’ll get a chance to visit a wide range of properties, from large luxury residences to tiny microlofts, and everything in between.
NOTE: ADVANCE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE REGISTER ON-SITE AT AS220 DURING THE TOUR!
- 903 (903 Providence Place)
- Arcade Providence* (130 Westminster Street)
- Avalon at Center Place (50 Park Row West)
- The Promenade (255 Promenade Street)
- Providence G (100 Dorrance Street)
- Regency Plaza (One Regency Plaza)
- The Residences (One West Exchange Place)
- Waterplace (100 Exchange Street)
- Westminster Lofts (150 Union Street)
- The Civic Center Parking Garage, 165 Washington Street (with entrances on Washington and Fountain), is offering tour-goers $3 parking until 5:30 PM. To pay that flat rate, simply bring your parking stub to AS220 for validation when you check in. (If you exit the garage after 5:30 PM, regular rates will apply).
- The Downcity Parking lot at 357 Westminster Street will offer $5 parking between 10 AM and 6 PM. When you arrive, you'll pay $10, and you'll bring your ticket to AS220 for validation. When you return to pick up your car, show your validation to get $5 back.
- Keep in mind, payment at on-street parking meters is enforced on Saturdays.