Downtown Economic Series
Wednesday, February 27, 2013 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM (PST)
Keynote Speaker: Joe Minicozzi
Here’s what last year’s keynote, Mitchell Silver, had to say about this year’s speaker:
“Joe has one of the most compelling presentations I’ve seen on return on investment (ROI). He will uncover the imperfections of property tax valuation and force you to rethink how you view land development patterns,” says Mitchell Silver, AICP, President of the American Planning Association (APA), Chief Planning & Development Officer and Planning Director for the City of Raleigh.
More About Our Keynote Speaker
Joseph Minicozzi, AICP
- Masters in Architecture and Urban Design from Harvard University
- Principal of Urban3, LLC, (U3) a consulting company of the downtown Asheville real estate developer Public Interest Projects
- Served as the Executive Director for the Asheville Downtown Association
- Cross-trained in city planning in the public and private sectors, as well as private sector real estate finance
- Work has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Planning Magazine, National Association of Relators, at the Congress for New Urbanism, the American Planning Association and more
- Founding member of the Asheville Design Center
Sponsorship Opportunities Available! Call (910) 763-7349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Coordinated by Wilmington Downtown Inc. (WDI), the annual Downtown Economic Series luncheon attracts between 400 and 600 of the community’s top business leaders. Past speakers include US Senators and Governors and Mitchell Silver, President of the American Planning Association. WDI is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to promoting the economic growth and development of downtown Wilmington.
When & Where
Wilmington Downtown, Inc. (WDI)
Wilmington Downtown, Inc. (WDI) is a nonprofit organization committed to promoting the economic growth and development of downtown Wilmington.