Down Under / New York (DUNY) is a monthly meetup for Aussies (and friends and supporters of Aussies) working in tech startups in NY.
This month's meetup is at the Standard Biergarten on Wednesday August 3. Join us for a night of German beer, table tennis, and make some new friends!
Come any time after 7.30pm and feel free to bring friends along - just make sure everyone who's coming registers to help us get a feel for the actual numbers.
Any questions feel free to ask us at at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Biergarten: http://www.standardhotels.com/new-york-city/bars/biergarten/
Help us get the word out, and hope to see you there!
Adam and Josh.
For tonight's meetup:
- We don't have an area reserved; rather:
- Come find Josh and Adam in the Fluorescent Yellow stickers
- On arrival, come and say "Hi" to us, we'll give you a Fluorescent Green sticker
- Everyone in the stickers is part of the meet-up - say hello!
- Come prepared for some ping-pong and drinks!
When & Where
Down Under / New York tech meetup. http://groups.google.com/group/du-ny