FREE 15ml AromaTouch CPTG essential oil blend with each registration
received at the event
dōTERRA EAST COAST REGIONAL TRAINING
Come meet dōTERRA's founding executive team as they educate and inspire you to create an abundant life. Our team of seasoned business, marketing, and healthcare professionals will be sharing their wealth of knowledge about dōTERRA’s mission, products, and business opportunities. You won’t want to miss it! This event is open to all Independent Product Consultants (IPCs) and anyone interested in learning more about the amazing dōTERRA CPTG essential oils and opportunity.
Join David Stirling, President; Emily Wright, Executive VP of Leadership Development; and Dr. David K. Hill, Chief Medical Officer and Chairman of the Scientific Advisory Board.
Our event will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 10 and will end that day at 5:00 p.m. We will resume the following morning at 9:00 a.m. and will go until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 11.
Thursday, May 10
Registration at 12:30 p.m.
Event will begin at 1:00 p.m.
· Why dōTERRA, Why Now? – David Stirling, President
· Essential Oil Biology – Dr. David Hill, Chief Medical Officer & Chairman, Scientific Board
· The Truth About Candida – Laura Jacobs, U.S. Founder, Blue Diamond
· The Knowledge to Empower – Emily Wright, Executive VP, Leadership Development
· A Natural Solution: Medicine Cabinet Makeover – Justin Harrison, Master IPC, U.S. Founder, Presidential Diamond
Friday, May 11
Event will begin at 9:00 a.m.
· How Does dōTERRA Compare? – David Stirling
· 5 Steps to Positive Personal Change – Rebecca Hintze, Diamond with
Dr. Susan Lawton
· How I got the Man of My Dreams with dōTERRA – Susie Bagwell, U.S. Founder, Platinum
· Essential Oils in Healthcare – Dr. David Hill
· Lunch – included
· Lifelong Success with Lifelong Vitality – Daniel Benitez, U.S. Founder, Diamond
· Why Every Home Needs a dōTERRA Mom – Kristine Hales, Diamond
· The Simplicity of Growth - Justin Harrison
The East Coast Regional Training will be held at the Hilton Washington Dulles Airport hotel. The address is 13869 Park Center Rd. Herndon, VA 20171. The hotel is located just minutes from the Washington Dulles Airport, with a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. CLICK HERE to view the Hotel.
Registration is $79 per attendee.
Included in your reservation will be lunch on Friday, May 11.
Parking is available on-site, free of charge at the Hilton Washington Dulles Airport hotel.
Please contact your Account Manager or Customer Service if you have additional questions. You can also email Alyssa Coberly, Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will see you in Washington D.C.!