Actions and Detail Panel
Doobie Club Beat Battle Showdown
Thu, Mar 23, 2017, 7:00 PM – Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 2:00 AM MDT
The object of DOOBIE CLUB PRESENTS BEAT BATTLE SHOWDOWN is to give the up and coming producers chance to get their music out to the public as well as teach and nurture the producers. The producers that take part in the Beat Showdown will get assistance with a proper platform to selling and distributing their production to major labels and artists.
Doobie Club Beat Battle Showdown will consist of:
● 16 Producer Tournament
● Tournament style battle rounds
● Producers with be chosen through email submission
● Each producer will compete in Round 1 of the competition which will consist of 45
seconds where you will get the chance to showcase 2 beats. The winner will
advance to the next round.
● Round two will be for the winners of Round 1, the time you will have to showcase
the beats will lengthen to 1 minute.
● The Producers will be judged by 3 on stage guest judges if it is a tie we will use
the crowd as final decision maker.
● All contestants will need to bring their music on 2 flash drives and give it to the
DJ at sound check Prior to the show.
● All contestants names will be put in a hat and drawn to put into tournament playso all matches will be fair.
(There will be a 50 Dollar entry fee for each participant, you will not be considered for Showcase till fee is paid.)