Owning a business used to require a full-time commitment, but today's franchises have made it possible for people to start a part-time business while they keep their day job.
Join us as we discuss if owning a part-time business with a proven revenue model can help you achieve your personal and financial goals.
- What's changed to enable part-time business ownership
- What type of businesses can be successful with a part-time owner
- The specifics of part-time business ownership
- How to finance your new business
- How to diversify your portfolio with business ownership
- Strategies for finding the right fit for your skills and budget
This free, “must-attend” event is for anyone who wants to:
- Create an additional revenue stream while keeping their current job
- Diversify your portfolio beyond real estate and your 401k
- Be your own boss
- Create a path out of the corporate world into business ownership
- Build long-term equity
- Understand how to finance a business