Don't Miss These Cool Summer Wines
Los Angeles, CA
Hey, it's hot these days for sure. And that's exactly why we've put together this awesome lineup of cool summer wines to show you - and imagine how refreshing and thirst-quenching these wines will be! We've also got handful of other wines available by the glass at the bar. Come over and get a splash of our wines to cool off and decompress after hard day's of work.
- Vilacetinho Vinho Verde NV - Clean, crisp and spritzy summer wine that is perfect for picnics and outdoor quaffing. Green apple, citrus, touch of grapefruit that finishes dry.
- Jean-Louis Denois Sparkling Rose, France - Outstanding sparkling Rose made with Pinot Noir from Limoux, Languedoc, France. Intense yet super refreshing to quench your thirst the right and sexy way.
- Mountford Hommage a l'Alsace, New Zealand - The blind winemaker of Mountford Estate, yes, blind as a bat, has infatuation about Alsace wines of France. Floral and aromatic white wine, it's dry yet beautifully lacy.
- We'll have mixed nuts and saltine crackers. This isn't a wine dinner so plan your evening accordingly. There are many food options within the walking distance. And you are welcome to bring your own food.
- Our wines are not bottomless. But you will get generous pours of each wines.
- Metered parking is available and free after 8pm. Lot is also across street for cheap.
- We don't have a signage in front, so just look for building number, 321 1/2. Open the door, and walk up stairs and continue to end of hallway. We are on the left, #202.
We are located in Little Tokyo, DTLA, on First St between Alameda and San Pedro, right next to Daikokuya ramen house.
321 1/2 East 1st Street
We were inspired by small wine bars in Tokyo, Japan and created one of our own here in Little Tokyo, Los Angeles. Super tiny, speakeasy vibe, very dim and located in a dramatic and obscure area possible. At Elemental, we drink classic, hand-crafted wines of distinction and quality. So for last 2.5 years we made a mark in Little Tokyo...then we had to move...
Which takes us to Elemental 2.0, where we will host one-of-a-kind wine and food event at different venues somewhere near DTLA. Still invitation and RSVP only. Still serving small production, artisan wines from around the globe. And still serving them at super dark, private space where only those in the mailing list can come...