San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Benchmarks is a non-profit association of provider agencies advocating for quality and accountability among human service providers so that North Carolina’s children, adults and families can realize their full potential, contribute to their communities and live healthy lives.
Who We Are: Quality Agencies Delivering Results
With 90 member agencies, Benchmarks has an extensive vetting process for membership that includes national accreditation, good standing reviews from DHHS and provider references. We do not accept member agencies that cannot meet our rigorous standards, and thus we represent the most highly qualified North Carolina providers producing the strongest outcomes in the areas of child welfare, juvenile justice, mental health, intellectual/developmental disabilities and substance abuse.
What We Do: Partner to Bring About Needed Solutions
Benchmarks brings expertise in research, policy and practice to North Carolina policy leaders so they can develop the common sense solutions needed to improve the functioning and accountability of our state’s health and human services system. Benchmarks’ expertise includes:
· On the ground experience of our ninety provider members and their leadership in delivering high quality services within the current policy and practice landscape;
· A unique combination of over 60 years of collective staff experience translating research to practice, conducting policy advocacy, and providing services in the fields of mental health, child welfare, developmental disabilities, and substance abuse.
Our activities focus on :
· Partnership development across the continuum of care at the state and local levels, including a strong, proactive partnership with DHHS and the legislature to improve outcomes for children, adults and families through high quality, research-based services;
· A professional education program serving providers across North Carolina and nationally through on-line and on-site training;
· Providing support for Benchmarks members before the legislature and state agencies on policy and implementation issues impacting member services, consumers and funding
Please read more about our association, including our updates and membership process, by visiting our website www.benchmarksnc.org.
Save This Event
When & Where
Benchmarks is an alliance of nationally accredited human service agencies working to support the children, adults and families of North Carolina. Benchmarks members provide a continuum of services designed to give the children and adults the services critical to their well-being and services that can enable them to contribute to the overall welfare of the state. To learn more, visit us at www.benchmarksnc.org.
Checks can be mailed to:
2609 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 105
Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone: (919) 828-1864