Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
PLEASE NOTE: Due to icy conditions, Dominion GardenFest of Lights 2016-2017 is now closed for the remainder of the season.
This decision was based on our top priority: guest safety. With warmer days ahead, extending the show was considered; however, the complex nature of the Garden dictates we adhere to schedules already in place for work to begin on other projects starting Jan. 10.
For those with unused Eventbrite Dominion GardenFest of Lights 2016-2017 tickets: your unused tickets will be transferred and valid for any night you chose to visit Dominion GardenFest of Lights 2017-2018 (Nov. 24, 2017-Jan. 8, 2018). Please be aware we are making an exception to our usual policy in honoring these unused tickets next season, due to the fact that snow ended the show prematurely.
Thank you for your flexibility in this case of circumstances beyond our control. Dominion GardenFest of Lights helps support the nonprofit Garden’s mission to connect people through plants to improve communities and we appreciate your support. We look forward to seeing you in 2017!
Dominion GardenFest of Lights is a holiday tradition featuring more than half-a-million twinkling lights, hand-crafted botanical decorations, model trains, holiday dinners, warming fire with s’mores and hot chocolate (for purchase); nightly family activities & more. The region’s ultimate holiday extravaganza!
Learn more about Dominion GardenFest of Lights at Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Tickets can be used any night of Dominion GardenFest of Lights. The event is closed December 24 & 25.
- Dominion GardenFest of Lights is a walk-through show. Please dress accordingly.
- The event is rain or shine and is cancelled only in cases of extreme inclement weather. Any closure notices will be posted to the Garden's homepage and on social media.
- Tickets are non-refundable and Garden member tickets are non-transferable.
- Garden Members must be prepared to show member ID card.
- You must have a printed ticket or be prepared to show the ticket on your phone or electronic device.
- Parking is free, but it is limited and may fill up on busy nights. If gates are closed, check back in 30 minutes. Carpooling is encouraged!
- Busiest nights tend to be weekends and the week prior to Dec. 25. To help plan your visit, read our Top 5 Tips for Visiting Dominion GardenFest of Lights during the Busy Season and thank you for your patience.
- Outside food and other items may not be brought into the event. See guidelines for planning your visit.
- For questions about the event, please call (804) 262-9887 or email firstname.lastname@example.org