San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
DOMAINX™ is the 1st dedicated International Domain Name Conference to bring awareness and educate people about the domain name industry in India. This shall further help in developing an environment for investment and monetization in the domain name industry in the country.
At DOMAINX™, there will be an opportunity to develop, share and innovate through networking with other experienced professionals who are in the domain name business. DNOAi™ (Domain Name Owners Association of India™), being the pioneers in India, look forward to bridge the gap and bring in mass opportunities between domain name industry, startup sector, online advertising, affiliate marketing, social media and more with the help of DOMAINX™ Conference.
Industry News: India to Get Its First Major Domain Conference in Hyderabad. Read more at DNJournal: http://www.dnjournal.com/archive/lowdown/2014/dailyposts/20140623.htm
With over 18+ International and National industry leading experts confirmed as speakers, DOMAINX™ 2014 Conference is going to be a path setting event for industry in the Indian history. A quick look at confirmed speakers:
- Kartik Taneja (Head - Channel Sales & Premier SME Partnerships, Google India)
- Ron Jackson (Founder & Editor - DNJournal.com)
- Michael Castello (Founder - CCiN.com)
- Adam Dicker (CEO - DNForum & DCG.com) tentative
- Edmon Chung (CEO, DotAsia Organisation & Asia Pacific Regional Internet Governance Forum Secretariat)
- Jason Schaeffer (Counsel, ESQwire.com & Strategic Planning, MD.com)
- Michael Gilmour (Founder - ParkLogic.com)
- James Wester (JamesWester.com, Domain Name Broker & Entrepreneur)
- Morgan Linton (Domain Name Consultant, Startup Founder & MorganLinton.com)
- Jon Yau (Founder - StockPhoto.com)
- W. David Snead (eCommerce, Copyright, Trademark, Licensing Attorney & Internet Law Counsel)
- Karen J Bernstein (Bernstein IP Law Firm)
- Pavan Duggal (PavanDuggal.com, Cyberlaw & E-Commerce law Expert)
- Rodney Ryder (Partner at Scriboard.com, Author of Guide to Cyber Laws: the Information Technology Act, 2000, E-Commerce, Data Protection and the Internet, Advisor to the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India)
- Ritvik Vikas Mishra (RitvikMishra.com & Cabinet Secretariat, Govt of India)
- Deepak Daftari (Domain Name Consultant & Mentor TIE Kolkata Charter Member Group)
- Anshul Goyal (Founder - Email.biz & Largest Portfolio Holder of .biz Domain Names)
- Harini Narayanswamy (Intellectual Property Attorney, International Arbitrator & Partner – Narayanswamy Associates)
We are also awaiting confirmation of participation from ICANN & Telangana state's IT Ministry. DOMAINX™ 2014 conference: Be a part of the discussions and networking that will occur at this industry-leading event for the 1st time in India.
Visit us at: www.dnoai.com/domainx
When & Where
Domain Name Owners Association of India™
DNOAi™ (Domain Name Owners Association of India™) is the first non-government association of similar minded domain name owners who have joined hands in order to bring awareness and educate people about the domain name industry in India.
With experience in domain names and website development, our core team of members aim to grow DNOAi™ into the largest domain name organization in the country. Domain Name Owners Association of India™ intends to bring together top brass investors, successful entrepreneurs and tech-savvy innovators in India, to demonstrate and exhibit the impact of domain name industry on the financial market.