Actions and Detail Panel
DOLCE Couture Fashion Exhibition
Sat, May 13, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
DOLCE Couture Avant Garde Fashion Exhibition!
A first of its kind event – merging fashion, art, music, performing arts and sports!
- Over 50 models will perform down a star-lit runway to live choreographed music!
- Daytime TV Host - Cyndi Edwards, fire dancers, acro performers, singers, dancers, Miss Tampa, Miss Bikini FL, local artists and more!
- Food catered by Hawkers St. Pete
- Specialty Kozuba & Sons Distillery cocktails and Pinellas Ale Works Beer
- Red carpet and Selfie Photo Booth
- Multiple entertainment activities inside and out
- Live band will entertain pre-show Featuring, Island of Wolves!
- Private VIP area with complimentary hors d'oeuvres & Coctails
- Popcorn from Chef Inspired Popcorn Company for all guests
- Special gift for all moms!
- Guests will have the opportunity to be part of the show
- Silent auction
- 100% of proceeds to benefit The National Pediatric Cancer Foundation!
Daytime TV Host - Cyndi Edwards
Live Band - Island of Wolves
Miss Tampa - Olivia Butler
Miss Bikini FL - Noemi Olah
Fire Dancer - Austin Lokey
Singer - Anye Cole
Singer - Marianna Jazmine Mitchell
Professional Ballerina - Arianna Morrison
Acro Performers - Jeanna Murphy & Patrick Simon
Artist - Michael Vahl
** Auction Items donated from;
Kona Grill, Ruby's Elixer & Central Cigar, Sweet Southern Chic, Renos Beach Surf Shop, Wine & Canvas, Jules Burt, Bar Method, CruCellars, Radish And Company Boutique, Chef Will, Eterna Studios, Renew IV Wellness, Central Cycling, Bodacious Betty, Land O' Lakes Winery, Allie Serrano, Pure Barre, Caza Trail...
Can't make it but still want to donate? Just click on the ticket button & you can donate to the charity there!