Actions and Detail Panel
Doing What Jesus Did Summit
Tue, Apr 18, 2017, 12:00 PM – Fri, Apr 21, 2017, 6:00 PM PDT
We’re excited for you! You’ve chosen a major step in setting members of your congregation on fire for Jesus and doing what He did.
Below is a list of the teaching and breakout sessions you will experience at the Doing What Jesus Did Summit, along with an idea of what you can expect to gain from this powerful week! Our team is pumped to empower you to lead your church in the Doing What Jesus Did material. Please give us a call or email if you have any questions, or need help with registration:
7 Ministry Skills
- Leading people to Christ. Students practice sharing their marketplace testimony in a practicum setting.
- Leading Christians into the Holy Spirit Baptism. This includes an explanation of the 30 gifts of the Spirit, including the release of speaking in tongues.
- Learning to pray for the sick. This is accomplished by praying for the sick using scriptures that promise healing.
- Hearing from God. Students gain confidence in identifying the voice of the Holy Spirit speaking by practicing hearing and obeying in a safe, grace filled, group environment.
- Healing the sick by revelation. Students grow by exercising the gifts of discernment, prophecy, and words of knowledge, and the voice of the Holy Spirit to pray for those in need of healing or deliverance.
- Dealing with demons. Students exercise their authority in Christ to confront demonic spirits and cast them out.
- Preaching the full Gospel. Each student will learn to deliver a five to seven-minute sermon in the context of their practicum group.
What you get with your Standard Package:
- Three days of intense training with catered lunches and snacks
- Five one year all access memberships for ConsiliumUniversity.com (Additional memberships available for $349)
- Five hard copies of our Practicum Group Leader's Guides (additional manuals $30 each)
- Five tickets to our annual conference (location to be announced; additional tickets $99)
- On staff Travel Agent to assist you in obtaining competitively priced airfare and lodging
- Shuttle service to and from the airport and the conference center
- Package value over $2500
What we expect
- All leaders who will be attending the training to have prayed and fasted prior to the seminar.
- Full Participation in all practicums and lessons.
- Minimum of two leaders from your facility to attend (Price of seminar includes up to five leaders).
- Payment of $1,500 paid in full within two weeks of reservation.
- List of all attending leaders and travel itineraries provided to the Director of Administration two weeks prior to seminar date.
- Airline reservations that allow leaders to be punctual and present at all training sessions.