Doing it Jamaica Style!
Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 8:30 AM - Sunday, August 11, 2013 at 3:00 PM (EDT)
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
We're doing it Jamaica style 'Mon!
4 nights / 5 days
August 7-11, 2013
Join us in Ocho Rios, Jamaica for five days of nothing but pure, unadulterated fun!
- 4 nights & 5 days at Sandals Grande Riviera
- Round-trip, non-stop flight from Charlotte, NC to Montego Bay
- Transfers to and from the Montego Bay airport
- Unlimited gourmet dining at 15 restaurants
- Unlimited premium brand drinks and Beringer® wines
- Five full-service bars including their signature swim-up pool bar
- Unlimited land and water sports including scuba diving
- Red Lane Spa (services extra)
- Seven pools and 22 whirlpools, plus a separate scuba pool
- Live entertainment
- All tips & gratuities
- And much more...
*Sandals is a couples only resort; therefore, each room has one king bed.
- $150 per person deposit due at time of booking
- Balance due on or before June 21, 2013
How to book:
- Submit your booking request by clicking on the 'Register' button above.
- Click here to complete the secure credit card authorization form.
- Once your information has been received, your reservation will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- This is an "adults-only" trip
- A passport is required. For information on how to obtain a passport, visit: http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
- Travel insurance is available for an additional cost of $79 per person. Although optional, this coverage is strongly encouraged.
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
Plans of Elegance, LLC was officially formed in 2007 after many years of leisurely planning special events and group outings. We are passionate about coordinating events and travel that will enable families and close friends to engage in fun and meaningful activities, visit new places, celebrate and simply spend quality time together.
We understand that with the current economy, many are forced to eliminate luxuries from their budget... and hiring an event and travel coordinator could definitely be considered a luxury versus a necessity. Therefore, our desire is to collaborate with budget-savvy clients desiring to host elegant events and travel to destinations of their dreams, minus the financial hardship.
We hope you will provide us with the opportunity to partner with you to create the event you've always envisioned and the vacation you've always dreamed of taking. If you can imagine it, we can assist you with making it a reality.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner