Doing Business with Parks & Recreation and Other County Agencies - Broward...
Doing Business with Parks & Recreation and Other County Agencies
Saturday, June 10, 2017
11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Oak Hammock Hall at Long Key Nature Center
3501 SW 130th Avenue, Davie, FL 33330
This session is held in collaboration with the Broward County Parks & Recreation Division.
The workshop will feature Parks and Recreation representatives presenting helpful tips and tools about its programs and services, how to do business with Parks and Recreation, and sharing upcoming contracting opportunities that may translate into new opportunities for a small business. Businesses will learn how to respond to their solicitations including how they recognize Broward County’s small business certifications in their purchasing process. They will also learn how to become an approved and registered vendor with our County Parks. Following the workshop, attendees will have an opportunity to make B2B connections and network with County Parks and Recreation and other County representatives.
Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Event is subject to change.
NOTE: It is our intent to afford all interested attendees the opportunity to attend business development training sessions hosted by Broward County’s OESBD. To ensure your participation, please note the following:
- This workshop is FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited. We can accommodate up to 288 registered attendees for this session.
- Registration with Eventbrite is strongly encouraged to attend. We will give priority seating to pre-registered participants on a first come, first served basis.
- The workshop starts promptly at 11:30 AM and will run until 1:30 PM, please plan to check-in no later than 11:15 AM.
- Onsite registrants will be accommodated ONLY if there are any available seats remaining at the start of the workshop.
- Late arrivals may be turned away if there are no available seats.
Call 954-357-6400 for more information or to make advance arrangements for auxiliary aids.