SAVE THE DATE!
Please join us on Thursday, January 19th at the United Wireless Arena Conference Center in Dodge City, KS to learn how Dow AgroSciences research and technology is bringing innovative solutions to your business and for your customers.
The forum will be 10:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. CEUs will be offered for attending the sessions. Registration will be open at 9:30 a.m.
- Launch of Quelex Herbicide for Broadleaves in Winter Wheat
- Review and update about Resicore Herbicide 2016 successes
- Nitrogen Management Specialist update
- Chlorpyrifos registration updates and Transform on Sugar Cane Aphid Best Practices
- Agronomic Updates from Mycogen and DAS
- Cotton Launch of Enlist Weed Control System and updates for Corn
After the meeting, we are hosting optional tours at Boot Hill Distillery located in downtown Dodge City at 501 W. Spruce Street. The cost of the tour and tasting is covered by Dow AgroSciences. If you would like to participate, please mark your registration for this optional activity.
If you would prefer a different location, see the complete list of meetings at www.dasmeetings.com
Hot lunch will be provided along with an appreciation gift as a token of our gratitude for your attendance and continued support.