San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Information is an essential asset for any organisation. Managed well, it increases efficiency and quality and contributes directly to the bottom line. Information managed badly is a risk.
Document Management, Security & Retention addresses the problems that all organisations have:
- Too much information
- Too much cost to store and manage emails, documents and data
- Hard to find the right information when you need it
- Information is lost, misplaced, or stolen
- Staff resign or retire, taking vital knowledge with them
This course will look at practical ways in document management, such as adding the right metadata to your documents, filing them in structured systems, securing them from loss, alteration or theft, and finding the right document when you need it.
Upon registration, you are required to complete a short questionnaire related to your expectation and other issues.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to:
Control access to documents, protect them from damage or loss, and detect any breaches of your system
Label documents so that they can be found when they are needed
File documents safely and securely
Decide when and how to destroy obsolete documents
Save significant costs in time and money
"Trainer's experience in real world cases helped a lot in explaining things and sharing best practices."
- Siti Shafini Yusof, Senior Engineer - Information Management, Teknik Janakuasa Sdn Bhd
"The program has been highly beneficial to me and my employer. The program has effectively addressed the issues that we have been facing with regards to records/documents management, and in particular on the document retention & disposal policies. I truly recommend this program for entities that are keen to develop/ improve their record management function in a professional manner. Thanks to 360 BSI !"
- Koshy Banchamin, Executive PA to Board Chairman, Oman Oil Company S.A.O.C.
Who should attend:
- CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, COOs & their PAs
- Company Secretaries, Legal officers
- Finance & HR Managers
- Information and Knowledge officers
- Document controllers
- Quality and Risk managers
- Staff responsible for information, Records, Information Security or Retention
- Staff responsible for administering or managing documents, filing & information processes
- Staff responsible for documents in Case-related or Project-related organisations
- Administrative Officers, Archivists, Records Managers
If you would like a copy of the course brochure, kindly contact us.
Looking to train 10 or more staff? Contact us for an in-house quotation.
When & Where
360 BSI (M) Sdn Bhd
360 BSI is a business information company headquartered in Kuala Lumpur. We deliver trainings, seminars, conferences, congresses & events We are passionate about providing the best technical training solutions across the region to build personal competencies and organizational capability.