Thriving Mama. Thriving babies. Thriving children. Thriving adults = Thriving World!
Come hear hot topics that you may know about and some you don't know about! Even if you are not pregnant yet, this talk is open to all who want to learn more....and your doctors sometimes don't share this because they don't know!
Ask questions, know you always have a choice, be empowered with research and information so you know ahead of time how to create a pregnancy, birth and post delivery success!
Build your network of support now! Knowledge is Power!
Here are some topics we will incorporate and include on the different dates listed: (not in order of date)
- Breastfeeding (resources, support groups, challenges)
- Vaccinations (during pregnancy/for baby)
- Alternative Therapies (chiropractic, cranial sacral, reiki, acupuncture, massage)
-Day of Birth (where, how, choices, circumcisions, interventions)
-Eating Healthy for you and Baby / Pre-natal Vitamins
- Nutritional and Herbal products (pre and post)
- Yoga (pre-natal, post-natal and for everyday relaxation)
- Cesarean birth -vs- natural birth / home birth / birth center / hospital birth
- Essential oils for relaxation/cleaning/healing
- Post Birth (postpartum doulas, placenta encapsulations,
We are a doula and chiropractor here local in Lafayette with a passion to teach those willing and wanting to learn more on how to create the best experience possible for birth. We will have resources to email. Come to the talks where you can ask questions, feel supported and empowered and in a loving, non-judgemental atmosphere!
This event is for EVERYONE!! Please RSVP as we will not have this group if only one person signs up! Thanks!! ;)
NOTE: some dates may reflect 5th week, so update your calendars if needed and check dates!
Look forward to sharing and inspiring health,
Dr. Jodi and Tekla