Actions and Detail Panel
Doc & Doula Talks: Fertility, Pregnancy, Birth and Postpartum topics
Tue, June 27, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM MDT
Thriving Mama. Thriving babies. Thriving children. Thriving adults = Thriving World!
Come hear hot topics that you may know about and some you don't know about! Even if you are not pregnant yet, this talk is open to all who want to learn more....and your doctors sometimes don't share this because they don't know!
Ask questions, know you always have a choice, be empowered with research and information so you know ahead of time how to create a pregnancy, birth and post delivery success!
Build your network of support now! Knowledge is Power!
Here are some topics we will incorporate and include on the different dates listed: (not in order of date)
- Breastfeeding (resources, support groups, challenges)
- Vaccinations (during pregnancy/for baby)
- Alternative Therapies/Self Care (chiropractic, cranial sacral, reiki, acupuncture, massage)
-Day of Birth (where, how, choices, circumcisions, interventions)
-Eating Healthy for you and Baby/Pre-natal Vitamins
- Nutritional and Herbal products (pre-natal and post-natal)
- Yoga (pre-natal, post-natal and for everyday relaxation)
- Cesarean birth -vs- natural birth/home birth/birth center/hospital birth
- Essential oils for relaxation/cleaning/healing
- Post Birth (postpartum doulas, placenta encapsulations, personal care and more)
*** We will aslo have special workshops and special guests! Let us know if you want to be on our list to recieve this information! ***
We are a doula and chiropractor here local in Lafayette with a passion to teach those willing and wanting to learn more on how to create the best experience possible for birth. We will have resources to email. Come to the talks where you can ask questions, feel supported and empowered and in a loving, non-judgemental atmosphere!
This event is for EVERYONE!! Please RSVP as we will not have this group if only one person signs up! Thanks!! ;)
NOTE: some dates may reflect 5th week, so update your calendars if needed and check dates!
P.S. The office is located UPSTAIRS near the South end of the building on the second floor next to the elevators, We will prop all doors open or unlock at least one of the 3 doors in the Lafayette Commons building. Please call or text if you can't find us or get inside: 720-560-5022
Look forward to sharing and inspiring health,
Dr. Jodi and Doula Pamela