Kevin Mathews, MD & Mary F. Mathews, LCSW-R
cordially invite you to consider attending
Do-It-Yourself Energy Healing
Relax and Revive Yourself in Time for the Holidays!
A lighthearted introduction to simple daily "energy hygiene" practices to enhance physical and emotional well-being
Because without the body, you don't have a leg to stand on!
You will be introduced to and experience:
- a simple five minute daily energy-hygiene routine that often helps correct some of the energy disorganizations associated with:
- "brain fog", mental sharpness, learning challenges
- a gentle qigong practice that can be done by anyone....even lying down, that helps strengthen and amplify a supportive biofield
- a lovely imagery experience that saturates your body with calm relaxation and your mood with uplifting gratitude
- a "pre-test" / post-test demonstration of enhanced biofield even Einstein approved of!
- the encouraging energy of positive social support as you gather with people with similar interests and intention
- the fun of getting out of your rut and doing something different
This fast moving, experiential workshop is open to newcomers to the world of energy healing and to those simply wishing to refresh their commitment to already familiar practices. Have you attended before? Welcome back! It is gentle enough for people who are recovering from recent illness. There is an elevator if stairs are an issue for you.
Limited to 15 participants. Register above to reserve your place
10:00am-12:00 Inertia Wellness Center 505 Roberts Street, Utica, NY 13502
We begin promptly at 10:00am and door will be closed to latecomers. Arrive a few minutes early to say hello! Parking lot is limited. You may have to park on the street. Please give yourself plenty of time to park, find us, say hello, and be in your seat prior to 10:00 am start.
Wear comfortable clothes
Contact us at: email@example.com
Learn of other workshops by these speakers by subscribing at: www.Strategies-of-the-Spirit.com
***this event will run with a minimum of ten fully committed people