San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Soccer: The Do-It-All Stars Soccer Academy plays a 5 on 5 game of soccer. We will have a max of 4 teams in the league and play a 5 week tournament style format. Score and standings are kept.
Season #2: (Co-ed: 5 to 7 year old boys and 5 to 8 year old girls): 5 Mondays from December 16th 2013 to January 13th 2014.
* No charge to siblings to play at Do-It-All Sports Arena each night
List of all youth sports at Do-It-All Sports Arena: http://do-it-all-stars.eventbrite.com/
For any further questions please contact Brad Lenz:
What to wear:
- No spikes or cleats. Only athletic shoes may be worn.
- Shin gaurds must be worn by all players
- Jerseys will be given out the first night and returned the night of our last game
- Our season consits of five consecutive Monday Nights (Dec 16th - Jan 13th)
- There are four teams in our league.
- For the first three nights each team will play another team in the league one time
- After the third week the teams are ranked (1 to 4) based on their record (number of goals scored is the tie breaker).
- On the forth week the #1 ranked team plays the #4 ranked team while the #2 ranked team plays the #3 ranked team. The winner of those games plays the fifth and final week for the championship while the losing teams play for 3rd place.
- On the last night all players will receive an award
- Each game has two halves with each half consisting of three 10 minute periods.
- Turf Field and Sport Court are used- two games going on at once
- At half-time the teams swith fields so that each team plays on both the Turf Field and Sport Court each night
- All players will play the same amount of time during their game
- Each game starts at 5:30pm and ends at 6:30pm
- 5 on 5 soccer with one person designated as the goalie.
- The goalie may use their hands in the goalie box.
- The goalie must stay in the goalie box during the game
- Normal youth soccer rules
Electronic Scoreboard for all games:
- When a 5 year old scores their team is awarded 3 goals
- When a 6 year old scores their team is awarded 2 goals
- When a 7 or 8 year old scores their team is awarded 1 goal
- After a player scores that player must either sit out or play goalie until either another player on their team scores or the period ends
- Coaches may sub for their goalie or any other player at any time (like in hockey), but the prior rule is still in place. For example, Player A scores during a period. Player A must then either sit out or play goalie until either the period ends or another player on their team scores (regardless if Player A is in the game during the score). The coach may sub for Player A during that period, but Player A can not go back in, during that period, except to play the goalie position until another player from their team scores or the period ends. After each period this rule resets and Player A may then play any position and is allowed to score.
- Each team will consist of no more then 10 players per team.
- There are still a few spots available on each team so please encourage anyone interested in playing to register
- Siblings may play for free at Do-It-All Sports Arena (www.doitallsports.com) during the games
- No admission charged to spectators
- A family member of a player will be the coach for each team
- You will be notified of your team when you arrive on the first night
- No practices (just games) for this league
To find out more and to register for any upcoming youth sports (Baseball, Flag Football, Basketball, and Soccer) with the Do-It-All Stars at Do-It-All Sports Arena click here:
For any further questions or comments contact:
Athletic Director for the Do-It-All Stars
When & Where
Brad Lenz is the Athletic Director for numerous area youth sports programs. He has been organizing and running athletic camps, events, and games at Marian University and other places around Fond du Lac for over 7 years. If you are looking to get your child more involved in sports all while having more fun Brad's programs are for you. Almost all of these programs sell out so please register early to assure your spot for each event. If you have any questions or comments feel free to email or call Brad at his info below.