Come and celebrate #BlackHistoryMonth rocking your favorite headwrap and/or daishiki! This is an Empowerment Brunch celebrating US and our black heritage as kings and queens. We have a special guest, Melissa Mitchell who will be gracing us with her amazing artwork and custom headwraps. DJ Ashanti will keep us moving on the ones and twos. The event will be catered by Chef Christa at Scratch Kitchen.
Location: SW Arts Club (Blind Whino) 700 Delaware Ave
Time: 12-4PM (Social hour is from 12-1/Enjoy unlimited mimosas from 1-3.)
- Lemon Blueberry French Toast Casserole – served with blueberry compote & maple syrup
- Creole Shrimp & Grits – with a white wine butter sauce
- Southern Fried Chicken & Waffles – with maple syrup & powdered Sugar
- Egg Station – Guests can choose their favorite style of egg (no poached) to be made to order
- Maple Bacon
- Fruit & Yogurt Parfait – with honey, raspberry yogurt & homemade granola
- Pastry Basket – freshly baked scones, buttermilk biscuits & sticky buns
- Fresh Fruit Platter – served with a sweetened cream cheese dip
- Lemonade, Southern Sweet Tea – for guests that prefer non-alcoholic beverages
Is the event Women only?
No - Open to all
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Yes 21 and Up
Is this a seated Brunch?
Yes seating will be available for all
What's the refund policy?
*Please be advised that photographs will be taken at the event for use on the DMVSocial website and in the press, DMVSocial marketing materials, and other possible publications. By entering this event, you consent to DMVSocial photographing and using your image and likeness.