Archbishop Spalding High School
March 12, 2017 from 10am to 2pm
Current 7th to 11th Graders
Check in is at 9:15 AM SHARP!
At DMV Recruiting we pride ourselves on focusing on the three pillars of Academics, Character, and Work Ethic. Our mentorship and free self-recruiting programs are designed to focus on the true success of the scholar athlete by using football as a tool to gain access to higher learning. Please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have about our program and/or our Instructional Showcase.
Point of Contact: Jason Guglielmone Lead Mentor (Cell: 240-566-6414, email@example.com)
At this event we will have some of the best trainers and college and high school coaches in the DMV. We will also have a number of special guest to come to work and speak with the scholar athletes individually about their grades, character, and work ethic. This truly is a teaching event but there will be Division 3 coaches there to speak to the families about recruiting and the process. Our goal is to build better Scholar Athletes and have them ready for higher education.
Scholar Athletes will have the chance to train with the best in our area on the following
- 4 lanes of Laser and Hand timed 40 yard dash taught by Perfect Performance
- 4 lanes of 3 cone drill stations taught by Dynamic Sports Performance
- 4 lanes of 20 yard shuttle stations taught by Josh Pleasant from Frederick Indoor Sports Center
- lanes of broad jump stations taught by Josh Funk from Rehab 2 Perform
- Individual/Position Technique taught by College Coaches, High School Coaches and Former NFL players
- Including Barry Thompson from Fairfax Football Academy a QB Specialist
- One on One competition will be not only fun but also after each rep coaches will be working with the players
A trainer from Rehab 2 Perform will be on standby for any issues and will have a booth to speak to parents.
Parents/Adults will have the chance to learn more about the process and have direct contact with the following:
- Recruiting Experts including Deno Campbell with Attract Athletics and Chris Stack at Guilding Future Stars
- College Consultants including Annapolis College Consulting
- Local Tutors including Paul Rivas with Smith Rivas
- Guidance Counselors from various High Schools
- Physical Therapists Rehab 2 Perform
- Fitness and Performance Trainers
*Registration fees and deadlines are as follows:
$75 per Scholar Athlete before February 20th
Shirts will be ordered at 4pm on Friday, February 24th. All signups after that is not guaranteed a Showcase Shirt
$85 per Scholar Athlete on and after February 27th (Not Guaranteed a Showcase Shirt)
*Current members of DMV Recruiting have priority for available registration spaces.
Email Coachgugs@dmvrecruiting.com for additional information.