Several state agencies -- the Medicaid Fraud Division (MFD) of the State Comptroller’s Office, the Division of Medical Assistance and Health Services (DMAHS) in the Department of Human Services, and the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit (MFCU) in the Attorney General’s Office -- are working together with New Jersey's Managed Care Organizations (MCOs) to identify and recover funds attributable to fraud, waste and abuse in the Medicaid program. This session is designed to give stakeholders a better understanding of the best practices to prevent, avoid, and detect fraud, waste, and abuse relating to durable medical equipment products.
Goals of This Presentation – To Help Attendees Understand:
- The structure of the State Medicaid program integrity efforts
- The Medicaid regulatory framework
- Medicaid documentation requirements
- Third Party Liability (TPL) requirements
- Fraud, waste and abuse obligations (reporting and prevention)
- The consequences for non-compliance
Representatives from Aetna, Amerigroup, Horizon NJ Health, UnitedHealthcare, and the State agencies listed above.
Registration is limited to 190 attendees.
Registration can be completed using the Eventbrite.com web site. A link to the training session can be found here or by searching on the web site for “DME Provider Training.”
- All attendees shall be prepared to produce government issued identification to building security.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the Auditorium.
- Attendees are to utilize Auditorium Parking in rear of building. Carpooling is encouraged.
For more information or if you require special accommodations, please call Marc A. Wallace at 609-292-2443 or email him at email@example.com. The sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify any training session for any reason without advance notice.