Actions and Detail Panel
DLA-20 Worcester County Health Dept 5/11/17
Thu, May 11, 2017, 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
This DLA-20 training will soon be required for submission of authorization requests for Adult Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) programs, mobile treatment programs, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Programs (PRPs), and Residential Rehabilitation Programs (RRPs). Please note:
- This training is open only to staff from ACT, PRP, RRP, and mobile treatment programs in Maryland.
- When you register, please be sure your name appears EXACTLY as you want it to appear on your CEU/COA
- Arrive 15 minutes before the training begins. IMPORTANT: You will not be allowed to join the training if you arrive more than 15 minutes after it begins,
- You must stay for the entire training inorder to earn your CEU/COA.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to offer food at this training. However, you are welcome to bring your own food. You will be given a short 10-minute break during the training during which you can access vending machines if they are available at the training facility.
- In the event of inclement weather, training will follow the closure policy of the schools in the county in which the training is to be held. If schools are closed, the training is canceled. If schools open late, morning training sessions will be canceled, but afternoon training sessions will be held. Participants registered for a canceled training will receive notification of upcoming training dates for which they can register.
- If you require an interpreter, please contact Monay Walton (email@example.com) at least 3 weeks before the training.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.