This DLA-20 training will soon be required for submission of authorization requests for Adult Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) programs, mobile treatment programs, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Programs (PRPs), and Residential Rehabilitation Programs (RRPs). Please note:
- This training is open only to staff from ACT, PRP, RRP, and mobile treatment programs in Maryland.
- When you register, please be sure your name appears EXACTLY as you want it to appear on your CEU/COA
- Arrive 15 minutes before the training begins.
- IMPORTANT: You will not be allowed to join the training if you arrive more than 15 minutes after it begins,
- You must stay for the entire training in order to earn your CEU/COA.
- In the event of inclement weather, training will follow the closure policy of the schools in the county in which the training is to be held. If schools are closed, the training is canceled. If schools open late, morning training sessions will be canceled, but afternoon training sessions will be held. Participants registered for a canceled training will receive notification of upcoming training dates for which they can register.
- If you require an interpreter, please contact Monay Walton (email@example.com) at least 3 weeks before the training.
From Baltimore Beltway 695 take the Wilkens Avenue WEST exit. Proceed to the second stoplight at Valley Road and turn RIGHT.
Take the immediate first RIGHT onto the Spring Grove campus, and proceed up the hill. Turn into the FIRST driveway on the LEFT,
(Behavioral Health Administration) and park. Dix Building is the first building on the LEFT.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.