Actions and Detail Panel
DIY Spent Grain Dog Treat Class
Wed, May 17, 2017, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Brewer’s spent grain (BSG) is high in fiber and protein. Join us for this fun and instructional class to make two different types of dog treats!
$30 Class includes:
- 1 beer token to enjoy a pint during class.
- 45 minute lesson to make Sweet potato & honey spent grain biscuits AND Peanut butter spent grain biscuits.
- Biscuits to take home and bake in your oven immediately after class.
- Extra spent grain and recipes to make them again in the future.
- New friends at Slumbrew that you can email to come pickup spent grain.
VIP / FAQ:
Class is 7:00 - 9:00 so you have time to go home, let your dog out and to the brewery and order dinner if you like.
Class is non-refundable but through the power of eventbrite you can transfer the ticket to a friend.
Recommendation: come early at 6:30 to have dinner first or stay after class to eat and socialize.
Free parking at the brewery 15 Ward Street.
Only service animals are allowed in the brewery.