Do It Yourself: Equity & Inclusion Master Class with Jada Monica Drew
The DIY experience promises to reveal your cultural blind spots and will provide you with a fresh approach of leading toward change in a class with 12 other influential leaders. The experience is a holistic approach to change complete with the master class AND up to 15 hours of executive coaching.
Here is what you will experience:
1) Write an equity action plan with 3 clear focus areas to improve policy, protocol, practice, and proactivity. Your plan is designed to lay out clear and concise short & long term goals for you and your team.
2) Be a more confident & impactful team leader who is more culturally competent in the areas of race, gender, class, and religion.
3) Find your ‘blind spots’ and discover what you don’t realize you don’t know. Then explore strategies to unlearn and to unlearn again.
4) Learn savvy, engaging and effective training skills that celebrate difference. Gain practice in leading effective dialogue spaces and interactive training modules.
5) Discover ways to celebrate the people you work with and the people you serve by implementing the 4 Cs; Care, Confidence, Competence, and Community. The people first approach is the foundation of grooming efficient and effective staff and a fostering customer and client retention.
Ready for change? Register now.
The class is a 4- hour seminar for leaders to expand in the areas of diversity, equity, and inclusion management and implementation strategy. Each leader will leave with a toolkit of resources including the book "Revolutionize Now: Creative Leadership & Action for Social Change", Intercultural Competence Handbook, and Train the Trainer Modules.
The package includes:
4 hour session
Pre-assessment on site at your place of business
IDI Post Consultation
Post site visit with your leadership team at your place of business
90 Minutes of Implementation Coaching
Join Jada and learn how to DO IT YOURSELF!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email: JadaMonicaDrew@gmail.com, Phone: 252.532.5243
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. If you are not able to attend, a colleague can participate in your absence.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
If you can not make the event, no problem! You can sign up for our Winter session or send a colleague in your absence.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, that is okay. However, please inform us ahead of time if you are registering someone else.
Who is Jada Monica Drew?
Jada is a highly acclaimed engaging educator who has trained thousands globally in how to communicate clearly, how to become more efficient members of a team and how to be more culturally competent. Jada is the go-to person that organizations seek after to enhance the workplace environment by helping co-workers become unified with a sense of purpose and vision, which in turn boosts productivity, decreases workplace stress, and makes work an all around enjoyable environment to be in.
Jada was instrumental in transforning the diversity landscape and policy implementations at Guilford College and Leadership for Educational Equity to name a few. Jada also serves on the planning committee of the Greensboro Chamber of Commerce Training Program Other Voices.
Jada’s training background includes: Kellogg Community College Center for Diversity & Innovation, American Friends Service Committee, Leadership for Educational Equity, Wiley Elementary, The Privilege Institute, City of Greensboro, Guilford College, Pike School, Winston Salem State University, Green For All, Eugene School District, YMCA, Guilford County Schools, Wake Forest Baptist Hospital, Durham County Department of Social Services, and The Graduate School for International Training.
- Drexel University, MA
- Guilford College, BS
- White Privilege Conference, Youth Organizer & Curriculum Designer
- Green for All Fellow
- Certified Trainer, Intercultural Development Inventory
- Certified Trainer, Roots of Success