Just in time for holiday gift-giving season, Jeannie Dunn of Red Moon Herbs and Jennifer Flynn of the NC Natural Products Association, share their collective wisdom as they guide you in creating tasty, made-with-love edible gifts that incorporate medicinal and culinary herbs.
What you'll leave with:
• The know-how and confidence to make these creations and others at home using ingredients from your pantry or garden.
• Recipes for oxymels, inflused honey, liquors, elixirs, and cordials (of course there will be tastings!)
• A handful of gifts including–
- An herbal tea blend
- Sweet, herbal medicine balls
- Edible Body Butter (or dessert spread)
- Herbal Vinegar
- Herbed Salt
Cost: $40 (includes materials)