Actions and Detail Panel
Divorce Workshop for Women
Wed, September 20, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Divorce can be one of the biggest, most challenging decisions you will ever make, and you don’t need to make it alone. The Second Saturday Divorce Workshop was designed to help you take the next step, no matter where you are in the process of untying the knot. It provides unbiased information to help you understand all of your options, deal with your emotions, and move forward with your life.
• Explore the legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce.
• Discover community resources available to help you.
• Talk with other women experiencing similar life changes.
Learn from experts who have guided thousands of women through divorce.
Location: Eastburn & Gray
60 East Court Street, Doylestown, Pennsylvania 18901
Date: Third Wednesday of Every Month
Time: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM
Cost: Free, Parking: Free.
For general information about Second Saturday: www.secondsaturday.com
Workshop Schedule & Topics
5:30-6:15 - Financial Issues
Presented by a Financial Advisor
• Preparing for Divorce
• Dividing Property
• The Tax Consequences of Divorce
6:15-7:00 - Legal Issues
Presented by a Divorce Attorney
• The Divorce Process and Legal Fees
• Protecting Yourself Legally and Financially
• Child Custody; Child and Spousal Support
• Avoiding Court through Mediation and Collaborative Law
7:00-7:30 - Family Issues
Presented by a Family Counselor
• Dealing with a Hostile Spouse
• Helping your Family Cope with the Stress of Divorce
• Rebuilding Self Esteem