Divorce Recovery Group - Duluth, GA
Weekly Event - Every 8 weeks - Every Thursday: 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
THE DIVORCE RECOVERY PROGRAM is an experiential program that helps participants begin to process the loss associated with their divorce, deal with emotions in a healthy manner, cope with the stress, release the fear and find forgiveness.
The group is an 8-week program which creates a safe environment in which to look at old beliefs about divorce; to look at how your divorce has impacted your life; and to take new actions which leads to completion of the pain attached with your divorce.
TOP 6 THINGS YOU WILL LEARN
1. Common myths associated with grieving through divorce.
2. How to healthily deal with the emotions associated with divorce.
3. How not to distract yourself from the pain.
4. How to help your children deal with divorce in a healthy manner.
5. To release guilt and begin the forgiveness process.
6. Re-gain your ability to be emotionally honest and alive.
For the safety and success of all participants, commitment and attendance are essential. If you have divorced or are in the midst of a divorce or separation and wish to move beyond the pain, this program offers the probability of a richer and more rewarding life.
Tuition: $185.00 – Includes Course Materials
For information about the program or to register, contact: Michael Brian, MA (404) 437-6171 or via email Michael@MichaelMisenheimer.com.