An informational seminar open to those who want to learn more about the process of divorce.
- Hear how mediation, collaboration and other alternatives compare to litigation, from a divorce lawyer, a financial advisor and a family counselor.
- Understand the legal, financial, psychological and social issues of divorce.
- Learn how to talk about divorce with your children.
- Learn from experts who have guided other people through divorce.
- Discover community resources available to help you.
- LGBT community welcome.
$45 at the door
For questions about the program:
Go to http://www.collaborativepracticeeastbay.com
When & Where
Collaborative Practice East Bay
A professional practice group in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties comprised of attorneys, mental health professionals and financial specialists assisting people through their divorce process with an emphasis on out-of-court solutions.