San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
How to Start D&I in Your Organization
This 4-hour workshop (offered as morning session or afternoon session) will be packed with information on
• Where to begin and what to start first
• How to gain “buy-in” within your organization
• What to watch out for when starting D&I
• How to start (and best practices for) Employee Resources Groups (ERGs)
• How to start recruiting diverse talent
• How to set and measure goals for accountability
This workshop is taught by Su Joun,the Principal at Diversity@Workplace Consulting Group. She is a D&I scholar and seasoned practitioner with deep comprehensive senior business leader and entrepreneur experience in diverse industries from financial services to publishing to health care.
$500 per individual attendee
$250 per additional attendee from same organization
$250 per individual attendee from non-profit organization
This workshop is also offered on the following dates throughout the year:
- Thursday March 2nd (offered as morning session or afternoon session)
- Thursday September 7th (offered as morning session or afternoon session)
- Thursday November 2nd (offered as morning session or afternoon session)
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Email INFO@DiversityatWorkplace.com or call 857-209-5077.
Visit http://DiversityatWorkplace.com/our-services for a complete list services.
Save This Event
When & Where
Diversity@Workplace Consulting Group
This event is organized by Diversity@Workplace Consulting Group.
For questions about this event, please email Info@DiversityatWorkplace.com or call 857-209-5077.