San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Early Bird pricing is good through 11:59 p.m. on October 13, 2016.
All online ticket sales will close on November 3. After that date, you may register at the conference.
5:00 p.m. — Leadership Outreach Toastmasters Meeting
6:30 p.m. — Dinner–buffet
8:00 p.m. — Fun Night
7:30 a.m. — Breakfast on your own
8:30 a.m. — Opening Ceremony & Keynote Speaker
9:45 a.m. — Break
10:00 a.m. — Education Sessions
11:00 a.m. — Education Sessions
Noon — Awards Luncheon, C & L Awards Presentation
2:00 p.m. — Education Sessions
3:00 p.m. — Business Meeting
4:45 p.m. — Break
5:00 p.m. — Judges/Contestants Briefings
5:45 p.m. — Director’s Reception
6:30 p.m. — Banquet
8:00 p.m. — Humorous Speech Contest
10:00 p.m. — Director’s Celebration
How do I register my club?
- Click the Register button
- Select one Club Registration ticket and then checkout. Please do not purchase any other items.
- Ensure you provide your club number and name when checking out.
If my club paid for registration, what do I need to do?
You need to let us know you are coming by getting a free ticket. Your club only paid for your registration fee. If you want meals or access to the Humorous Speech Contest, you will need to purchase an "Individual Registration (Club Registered)" ticket.
How do I purchase meals?
If you are going to attend the entire conference, the best value is to purchase the All Meal ticket which includes Friday night, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner, and access to the Humorous Speech Contest.
- Register for the conference by select the appropriate individual registration ticket.
- Select the meal tickets that you would like. For Saturday, select the specific meal you want.