District 1 Access Management Workshop 2017
This ** FREE** 4-hour Access Permit Development workshop is developed based on the cooperation with several Cities/Counties in District 1 to know the latest FHWA/FDOT/County/City standards/rules/ordinances/research & Florida Statutes in the Access, Permit & Development areas. All local agencies + major private development consultant firms in District 1 are invited.
Seats are limited + 4 PDH and/or AICP credits will be provided.
This workshop is for FDOT and local government staff to get a better understanding of access management and the access permit process.
Topics to be covered:
- What is access management and why is it important?
- What is involved in the access permit process?
- Coordination with local government and developers
- Mobility Fees
- Issues with special land uses
- Impact of complete streets
We hope you attend with us!