San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
“It was also valuable to have an outsider listen to my concerns and challenge me to think differently. When you’re a business leader, your time is spent mostly with colleagues and subordinates, and you miss the challenge of an independent opinion”. Juan Ramon Alaix on preparing to be CEO of Zoetis
Why: Dot Matrix Group is hosting a music and media focused networking dinner to discuss the next wave of disruption in the sector. Thought leaders from corporates, major brands and entrepreneurs disrupting the space will share insights, experiences and connections over dinner.
When: Tuesday 8th November 2016, 6:30pm - 10:00pm.
Where: Adam & Company, 22 King Street, London, SW1Y 6QY
- A round table discussion to share the challenges and opportunities in the sector.
- DMG aims to facilitate better connections between corporates, brands and entrepreneurs.
- All this in amongst good food and wine.
- Lots of great food and wine.
- If you have any dietry alergies please contact Matthew.
- Cancellation policy: If you are unable to make this dinner we will endeavour to swap you to an evening that suits you, subject to availablilty.
-- A DMG Event --
When & Where
Dot Matrix Group
Dot Matrix Group enables the most determined organisations and individuals to drive change. We help entrepreneurs, corporates and investors succeed by identifying the right challenges to work on, the right people to work with and the right plan to execute.