Actions and Detail Panel
“Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence” hosted by Temple Economic Develo...
Wed, June 14, 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Disney Institute is bringing its renowned professional development course, “Disney’s Approach to Business Excellence,” to Temple, TX.
The one-day event will allow area professionals begin to understand the power of leadership values, discover how customer loyalty can be established, and gain insight into how organizational culture is strengthened. Participants can learn how systems and processes can make exceptional customer service achievable and explore how to integrate personal creativity and organizational processes to support continuous improvement within their organization. This day of Disney Institute training uses business insights and time-tested examples from Disney parks and resorts worldwide to inspire individuals and organizations to enhance their own customer experience using Disney principles as their guide.
There are five powerful lessons in business, lessons carefully developed by the Disney organization in its never-ending pursuit of excellence. These universal pillars of a successful business—leadership, culture, service, brand and innovation—are the keys to sustained business excellence. Together, these lessons forge an enduring bond between inspired leaders, motivated employees, satisfied customers, and an ability to drive stakeholder value.
Throughout this course, you will discover insights that drive Disney parks and resorts organization and gain awareness of how these insights could be adapted to strengthen your own organizational efforts.
In this look at the Disney approach to Business Excellence, you can:
• Understand the power of values and vision in leadership to obtain a thriving organization
• Discover how customer loyalty can be established leading to sustained profitability.
• Gain insight into how culture is strengthened in the recruitment, selection and training processes.
• Recognize the systems and processes that can make exceptional customer service achievable for any organization.
• Examine how personal creativity and organizational processes could be integrated to create ongoing innovation within your organization.