Actions and Detail Panel
Discovering Healthy Relationships
Fri, June 30, 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM PDT
"Discovering Healthy Relationships" builds on the foundation from previous Living Harbor Retreat Series. This five-part series helps couples rekindle their spark. At the end of this series, clients will be able to communicate more effectively and will be on a healthier more stable path. This retreat works for spouses, significant others, parents and children, friends, co-workers, or extended families. If you want to strengthen an important relationship in your life, you are welcome to come alone or with the partner to build these skills one step at a time.
Each session within the retreat builds on the previous session and provides a stable building block for future emotional growth.
- Discovering Emotional Awareness in your Relationship
- Discovering Better Communication Skills in your Relationship: Part 1
- Discovering Better Communication Skills in your Relationship: Part 2
- Discovering Confidence in Your Relationship
- Discovering Realistic Expectations in Your Relationship
If an important relationship in your life is feeling strained, it's time to improve that relationship at Living Harbor before it's too late.