Discover LP Series
Monday, August 10, 2015 at 8:00 AM - Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 5:00 PM (CDT)
LP Discover Path Series
Being a partner in your success is part of the core foundation of our objectives in getting you ACCELERATED into the sales organization. As a participant in the new hire training, this two day curriculum covers all of the fundamentals needed to get you from speed to proficiency on the LP US Sales division.
- Organizational Overview
- Go To Market Strategy
- Curriculum & Resources
- Cross Referencing
- Pricing & Quotes
- End User Tools
- Byhalia Distribution Center Tour
- Southaven Tour
- R & D Lab Tour
- Tooling & Repair Workshop
By the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Apply the Go To Market Strategy when selling in the field
- Employ fundamentals as it relates to the Commercial structure and strategy as related to solution selling
- Demonstrate ability to use sales tools to aid in the selling process
- Recall the basic pricing and quotations structure, processes and tools
This sales training course will be delivered in a highly engaging and interactive way, focused on the specific needs of the participants and the organizations’ sales model and targets. There will be:
- Hands-On Exercises
- Trainer input and tips through short presentations, demonstrations and discussions
- Technology instruction via iPad and computer
ABB and Thomas & Betts Direct Sales and Employees, Full Line Agents, Market Development, Product Management
Level II Course
This course is free to employees of ABB Inc. All employees, agents, and distributors who do not comply with the cancellation policy will be charged back the cost of the course level.
SYS008_107e- Accesses Overview
TEC100_101e- Intro to Tech Services
TEC100_102e- Cross Reference Tools
VEM006_215e- 4 Step Process to Demand Creation
Memphis International Airport
There are no shuttle services to/from the airport. However, shuttles are available to/from the training location.
Hyatt Place – Germantown
9161 Winchester Rd
Germantown, TN 38125
Hampton Inn – Hacks Cross
3579 Hacks Cross Rd
Memphis, TN 38125
To comply with Federal Law and OSHA safety standards, we have instituted a strict dress code for lab product training. The dress code is to ensure the protection and safety of all participants. Those students/employees who come to the lab portion of the product training classes not complying with the dress code will not be allowed to participate and will not receive credit for the lab activity...
- Wear safety glasses at all times. State and Federal law require the use of safety eyewear by anyone working in a lab. The PowerU sales training department will provide these to you.
- Tie back long hair. Long hair can accidentally get caught in equipment. Think about this! Loose, long hair can also block your vision, which can lead to accidents.
- Wear full length clothing (e.g., pants, very long skirt or very long dress) which covers and protects your body from the waist all the way down to and including your ankles.
- Wear shoes which cover and protect your feet completely. No sandals, flip-flops, open-toed shoes, or shoes with open sides or heels. No high heels and no slippers - the top of your foot must be protected!
- Wear comfortable shoes. Standing on a hard tile floor for an extended period of time can leave your feet very tired and sore if you wear uncomfortable shoes.
- Wear clothing which "breathes." Do not wear clothing which is loose enough to get caught in machinery. The lab can get very warm. Wear cotton or another natural fiber to keep from overheating yourself in the lab.
- Come prepared to change clothes. If you do not want to spend the entire day dressed in your lab clothes, you may want to bring clothes for the lab and then change from your regular clothes to your lab clothes right before you go to the lab.