Discover new dishes, new wines, and independent and emerging artists at an exciting monthly dinner event at DOSA. Join us for a relaxed, fun and elegant evening to...
- Savor the wonderfully complex flavors of Southern Indian dishes with like-minded foodies over a three-course dinner and
- Imbibe some well-paired varietals with fellow wine lovers and...
- As a first of its kind in San Francisco, we’re adding a little flourish by interspersing the meal with three independent short films curated by the talented folks at Indee TV!
Here’s a SAMPLE MENU and the EVENING'S PROGRAM! The $60 price tag includes tax and gratuity!
There will also be short Q&A session with noted film industry veteran Kim Aubry, producer of films like Apocalypse Now and founder of post production studio Zoetrope-Aubry Productions. Wines will be carefully selected and supplied by VineCrowd and our sommelier.
There is limited seating so please purchase your tickets now.
Please inform us as early as possible of any special needs!
When & Where
DOSA, IndeeTV & VineCrowd
You haven't really had truly authentic Indian food till you've dined at DOSA. Don't take our word for it, here are a few reviews and awards...
* 2010, 2009 & 2007 Michelin Guide Bib Gourmand & Recommended
* 2009, 2008, 2007 & 2006 Top 100 Bay Area Restaurants - SF Chronicle
* 2009, 2008 Best Indian, Bay Readers Poll - SF Bay Guardian
* 2009, 2008 & 2007 Best Indian, The Eat + Drink Awards - 7x7 Magazine
* 2009, 2007 Best Indian & Worth the Wait, Reader's Poll Winners - SF Mag
* 2009 Best Indian Readers ' Poll Winner - SF Weekly
* 2008 Best Eats in San Francisco, SF Examiner
* The Top 10 (New) Restaurants of 2006 -Michael Bauer, SF Chronicle