Discover Daystar School's PK-8 Program from 8:00 am to 10:00 am on Friday mornings.
Parents/Guardians interested in Daystar School are required to attend a Discover Daystar Tour/Worship to:
- meet Principal Tami Doig,
- experience Worship with students, teachers, and friends of Daystar,
- learn more about our unique and exciting program,
- see classes in session, and
- tour our modern, spacious facility.
When you arrive:
- Free visitor parking is available in the Daystar School lot, accessed at 16th & Dearborn.
- Enter Daystar School office on 16th St under the "Daystar School" awning (26 W. 16th).
- Check in at the front desk to receive a Visitor Badge and to inform us of your vehicle make, model, and tag number.
While we are a school and truly love children of all ages, our Discover Daystar Tour is designed for adults. Kindly make child care arrangements for younger children. We do encourage older children (4th grade and above) to tour with their parents when possible.
What parking options are available?
Daystar School offers free parking to our guests in our lot, accessed at 16th & Dearborn. \
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. Tickets are not required. Your online registration is sufficient.
I want to bring a friend. Is that okay?
Yes. However, if you are attending with a friend, please have each family register separately. As part of our application process, families are required to attend our Discover Daystar Tours. By registering as a family, this will help us to note that both of your tour requirements were fulfilled.
I want to bring my child to see if he/she likes the school. Is that okay?
Prior to acceptance, all potential Daystar students are required to attend a student visit which will be scheduled independently. Students currently in grades 4-7 are encouraged to attend the Discover Daystar Tour AND are required to attend the student visit. Younger children may not find the tour engaging so we ask that parents make alternate childcare arrangements whenever possible.
Questions? Contact us at 312.791.0001 or email@example.com