Saturday, April 29, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 11:40 AM (EDT)
Come visit the Montgomery County Agricultural History Farm Park and learn about gardening at the University of Maryland Grow It Eat It Spring Event on April 29th, 2017!
- Talk to specialists about good and bad bugs, see bugs in action
- Explore bug homes
- See bugs in our garden
- Make a bug craft
- This is not a drop-off program. We request 1 adult for every 5 children in your group. Adults are free.
- Come dressed for weather. All parts of the badge will take place rain or shine
- Groups should purchase tickets together.
- This class will be given at the Grow It Eat It Spring Event - event information can be found here.
- This program will complete the requirements for the Brownie Bugs badge.
Save This Event
When & Where
Grow It Eat It - Montgomery County Extension - University of Maryland
Grow It Eat It's vision is one million Maryland food gardeners producing their own affordable, healthy food...sustainably. Supported by University of Maryland Extension faculty and staff, Master Gardener volunteers and the Home and Garden Information Center are leading the way.