What We’ll Do
Lying just off the coast of South America, Bonaire is known for its shallow water reefs, lush mangrove forests, and flocks of pink flamingos. In this expedition, we take advantage of dive gear, kayaks, and land rovers to explore this unique habitat. With our imaging equipment from microscopes to telephoto lenses we will photograph and document the bountiful life that lies above and below the ocean’s surface and combine art, science, and music in this blue water Caribbean adventure.
- 8-Day/7-Night ocean front accommodations
- Fresh and healthy breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Scuba/Snorkel coral reefs and plenty of beach time
- Washington Slagbaai National Park tour
- Mangrove forest kayak tour
- Flamingo watch
- Coral reef restoration talk and tour
- Parrot sanctuary visit
Included: Accomodations, STINAPA Nature Fee, airport and activity transportation, meals and snacks
Not included: Airfare, alcohol, optional $160 SCUBA dive package, optional tours and activities not mentioned in the itinerary
Book by October 31, 2016 for a special 10% early bird discount.