San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Disco Amigos, Support Discotistas and Disco Train Participants!
To assist with getting you to the parades on time (and starting the party early), we are offering a Disco Shuttle Bus with round trip service from the Rendon Inn for all the parades we are participating in. There is a $10.00 charge per parade to use the Disco Shuttle Bus, even if you're riding one way. Please register here to reserve your spot. The last day to register for the Disco Shuttle is Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at midnight.
The Disco Shuttle Bus will pick folks up at the Rendon Inn at the times listed below and drop everyone off as close to the Disco Amigos location at the start of the parade as possible. The Disco Shuttle Bus will be waiting near the end of the parade to bring you back to the Rendon Inn.
Here is the schedule of shuttle bus pick up times at the Rendon Inn:
- Krewe of Cleopatra: Friday Feb 17th - Shuttle Leaves the Rendon @ 4:30pm (Parade starts 6:30pm)
- Krewe of Olympia: Saturday Feb 18th - Shuttle Leaves the Rendon @ 3:00pm (Parade starts 6:00pm)
- Krewe of Barkus: Sunday Feb 19th - Shuttle Leaves the Rendon @ 11:00am (Parade starts 2:00pm)
- Krewe of Nyx: Wednesday Feb 22nd - Shuttle Leaves the Rendon @ 4:30pm (Parade starts 7:00pm)
- Krewe of Tucks: Saturday Feb 25th - Shuttle Leaves the Rendon @ 9:30am (Parade starts 12:00 noon)
- Corps de Napoleon: Sunday Feb 26th - Shuttle Leaves the Rendon @ 2:30pm (Parade starts 5:00pm)
The Disco Shuttle Bus will depart promptly from the Rendon Inn at the times above. Please allow yourself time to navigate through Mardi Gras traffic to arrive at the Rendon Inn before the shuttle departure time.
Any questions can be sent to email@example.com
Save This Event
4501 Eve St.
Disco Amigos Social Aid & Boogie Club
The Disco Amigos are a performance and parading group to encourage Disco, dancing and having a good time for everyone. We are an organization designed to showcase the creative and performance talent in New Orleans through events, parades and performances while being accessible to anyone who wants to join the party.