The ninth in our series of half-day training workshops designed for experienced HR professionals.
In this workshop we will be looking at how employers can manage the risks associated with disciplinary and grievance processes by looking at some of the most frequently asked questions and some practical examples.
The workshop will cover issues such as:
- How much investigation is enough?
- What can an employer do if key witnesses request anonymity?
- What does the Employment Tribunal look for when deciding if a dismissal is fair?
- What are an employer’s options if an employee is too unwell to attend a disciplinary hearing?
- What happens when the police are involved in a disciplinary allegation?
- How should employers deal with grievances raised during the disciplinary process?
You will have the chance to pick our brains on any questions you may have on any of these topics or indeed any other area of employment law.
Registration and breakfast will take place from 8.30am.