DISCIPLEMAKING BLUEPRINT IS A TWO DAY EXPERIENCE THAT ALLOWS YOU TO SPEND TIME IN THE CONTEXT OF A LOCAL CHURCH ACTIVELY ENGAGING IN DISCIPLESHIP. YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SPEND TIME WITH STAFF AS WELL AS WALK ALONGSIDE MEMBERS AS YOU:
- Learn how to plan, formulate, and develop a disciple-making culture in your church and its ministries (missions, women and men).
- Study Jesus’ and other historical models for making disciples.
- Develop a comprehensive plan for raising up leaders in your church.
- Learn how to navigate issues that arise in your D-Groups.
- Participate in a D-Group led by an experience disciple-maker.
- Consider principles and strategies for starting D-Groups and multiplying mature believers in your context when you return.