Disciple-Making Pathway training at Oak Creek Bible Church
Saturday, November 16, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 2:00 PM (CST)
League City, TX
Disciple-Making Pathway Training
iNTENTIONAL LIVING TO ENGAGE NONBELIEVERS AND ESTABLISH BELIEVERS
Disciple-making is not a program; it is an intentional lifestyle. While discipleship consists of personally following Christ, disciple-making is focused on intentionally engaging nonbelievers as a personal lifestyle, leading them to Christ, teaching them the basics of the faith, then equipping them to go out and do the same in their sphere of influence.
It’s ministry multiplication — making disciples who then make more disciples.
Yes, you can do this! Jesus Christ commissioned us to be disciple-makers in Matthew 28:18-19. He is the one who makes us ABLE to do this. In any age or stage of life—teens, college students, senior adults, singles, married, widowed, moms, empty nesters!
You can become a disciple-maker—taking in what you have learned (discipleship) and taking someone else through that process (disciple-making). Learn how through…
Disciple-Making Pathway Training
In this 4-hour training course, learn how to transform your lifestyle into a disciple-making one through a 4-step process that mirrors what Jesus did with His own disciples. That’s the Disciple-Making Pathway.
- Engage—Win the lost. Connect with nonbelievers through intentionally building relationships while learning how to share your faith when the opportunity arises. Disciple-making engaging resources available.
- Establish—Build the believer. Bring new and undiscipled believers into community with followers of Jesus while personally establishing them in the basics of the Christian faith so they can also follow Jesus as His disciples. Disciple-making establishing resources available.
- Equip—Prepare the disciple. Invest in and train women who have embraced the call to become disciples who make disciples of others—equipped for outreach and discipling. Disciple-making equipping resources available.
- Expand—Multiply the disciplemakers. Release equipped women to engage, establish, and equip others.
Want this training for your group?
Attend a Disciple-Making Pathway training event in your area -
November 16, 2013 at Oak Creek Bible
Who is invited:
ALL WOMEN are invited — single, married, teens, college students, senior adults, and moms of any age! (View and download the event flyer here...)
Oak Creek Bible
144 Park Avenue
League City, TX 77573
Saturday, November 16th, 2013 | 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
$35 per person (includes workshop materials, refreshments, & light lunch)
For More Information:
If you have questions, please email Melanie@efcatxok.org
- Host a Disciple-Making Pathway training at your venue. Email Melanie for more info.
- Be creative this year and have a Lifestyle Disciple-Making Retreat. Inspire and equip women to pursue a lifestyle of disciple-making—apart from a church “program” to do it for them. Same focus, same training, more time for discussion and workshops. Contact Melanie to set up a date and time.
- Need some resources to disciple new believers? Check these out.
- Sign up for the monthly Lifestyle Disciple-Making enewsletter (advertised above). For past issues, go here.
- Want more information? Download a Disciple-Making Pathway Training Brochure.
- See what participants are saying about the training.
When & Where
EFCA Texas - Oklahoma District
Our Purpose: We equip and encourage our churches to bring about the transformation of individuals and communities through Jesus Christ.
Our Kingdom Concept: We are a Gospel-centered movement which catalyzes multiplication in our churches so they transform lives and communities for God’s glory (by multiplying healthy churches among all people across Texas and Oklahoma).