Disciple Making Movements
Friday, 9 November 2012 at 18:00 - Wednesday, 14 November 2012 at 13:00 (GMT)
Stokenchurch, United Kingdom
This is a private event, by invitation only. CRM Staff, please Enter the promotional code sent to your email address if you would like CRM to pay for you.
Disciple Making Movement strategy and philosophy of ministry (also known as CPM) rapidly multiplies groups of people who are becoming followers of Jesus. This training is specifically Level 1 and Level 2 with one day committed to trouble-shooting how DMM can work in the midst of the unique challenges of the urban West.
b) Level 2 - the next stage of David Watson's training for DMM
c) Specific troubleshooting and focus on challenges our teams face, such as:
- DMM in urban settings?
- Working with disconnected people in the West?
- What about suburbia?
- DMM and the existing church?
- What to do with cultural creatives?
- How does DBS work with uninterested post moderns?
- How can teams and incarnational communities adopt a DMM strategy?
- What can we learn from one another and do this more effectively?
Presenters: Primary presenter will be David Broodryk from South Africa, an associate of David Watson's with extensive DMM experience. Assisting him will be Norris Williams who is responsible for DMM within CRM.