Actions and Detail Panel
Dirty Dozen Gravel Grinder Classic 2017
Sat, June 10, 2017, 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
The event will start and end at Easterday Farms showcasing the beautiful Easterday Farm countryside. With two distances to choose from 50 mile "The Agoge" and 25 mile "Fury Road". Enjoy courtesy aid stations along the way as well as a lunch at the end for all participants and fun for the whole family! Bring your whole crew and ride through the highest heights southeastern Washington has to offer. The Dirty Dozen Gravel Grinder Classic is the Northwest's Premiere Mountain/Cyclocross event!
Packet Pickup (Please for the love of all that is holy, pick up your packet the evening before the event!)
Friday, June 9th, 5:00 to 8:00 pm
Location: High Gear Coaching & Scott's Cycle Triathlon - 10121 W Clearwater Ave #115, Kennewick, WA 99336
Saturday, June 10th, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Location: Easterday Farms Potato Sheds. Take 395 Southbound then take Exit 122, Turn left on Coffin Rd, Turn right onto 9 Canyon Rd, then it will just be on the left side, you'll see the potato sheds and parking.
- The Agoge 50 miles (2 laps)
- Fury Road 25 miles (1 lap)
- Registration Fee includes:
- Swag Bag with tons of goodies for the event!
- Fully stocked aid stations along the route with water and a great selection of food and snacks.
- SAG Wagon and mechanical support.
- Medals for all participants
- voucher for lunch at the end of the event
- Finishers Medals: All Riders receive a finishers medal
- Top riders will receive honors
- Other Prizes will be awarded at random