Join us for the workshop featuring how to transition into Product Management. In this session, Phillip will share his experiences transitioning from Engineering into Product Management and discuss the following topics:
The following topics will be discussed:
- How to transition from an Engineer role to a PM role.
- How to overcome the challenges that arise while transitioning from Engineering to Product Management
- What you can do now to get a job in Product Management
- What is expected of a product manager
- What tech startups look for on a resume for a product manager candidate
- How to ace a product management interview
- How to keep up with the product management discipline
- 6:30 - 6:45pm: Meet & greet with wine & refreshments
- 6:45 - 7:45 pm: Presentation & Q&A
- 7:45 - 8:30 pm: Networking & with wine & refreshments
Meet the Speaker: Phillip Nelson
Phillip is the Senior Director of Product Management at Quixly. Before Quixly, Phillip co-founded two companies that were aquired and also worked as a consultant and software engineer. He holds a degree in software engineerings from Cornell.
Save This Event
When & Where
Product School is an education company that offers Product Management training in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, New York, Los Angeles.
Our instructors are professionals with over 5 years of real-world product management experience working at renowned tech Companies like Google and LinkedIn, and other technology startups. Our students are professionals with over 3 years of experience in technology, business or design roles.
All our classes are compatible with a regular work schedule and our campuses are conveniently located in each city where we operate.
This is not your traditional lecture class. Expect a healthy mix of group work, one-on-ones with